Automate your accounting by connecting your site with Sage Business Cloud Accounting. Save hours of manually entering invoices, customers and products from one app to another. OneSaas gets your apps happily sharing data with each other. We take care of the hard stuff (accounting accuracy) with data transformations based on 10+ years of domain expertise. Without any technical knowledge, you can connect your apps and set up how they share data from one to another.
Get your site connected with Sage Business Cloud Accounting, saving you valuable time and money.
OneSaas allows you to share data between popular accounting, eCommerce, fulfilment, CRM, billing/invoicing and email marketing applications.
Sage Accounting by OneSaas gives you options for the following workflows:
When an Order is created, create an Invoice in Sage Business Cloud Accounting
- Retrieve Wix orders from your Wix stores or Wix bookings
- Retrieve orders depending on their order status
- Map tax codes from your Wix orders to tax codes in Sage Business Cloud Accounting
- Create new Items in Sage Business Cloud Accounting when products are created in Wix
- Map accounts in Sage Business Cloud Accounting for Wix payments.